Florence, Siena, Assisi and Rome
Seven nights from only £789 per person
Selected departures October 2013 and April to October 2014.
Italy is home to a number of fascinating historical cities and this tour takes in four of the best. You will visit the gem that is Renaissance Florence, Siena - famous for its Piazza del Campo, Assisi and unmissable Rome - home to the Vatican City. With these cities and the Tuscan countryside never too far away, this really is an unbeatable destination for a tour.
Fully escorted price includes:
- Return flights to Rome from London Gatwick, London Heathrow, London Stansted, Luton, Bristol, East Midlands, Leeds/Bradford, Glasgow, Edinburgh, Birmingham, Newcastle, Manchester or Dublin
- Seven nights accommodation at excellent quality four-star hotels, including breakfast and four evening meals
- Guided tour of historic Rome and explore 2,000 years of history
- Guided tour of Siena, one of Europe’s finest medieval cities
- Guided tour of Florence, pearl of the Renaissance and visit to the Uffizi, one of the world’s finest art galleries
- Guided tour of Arezzo – one of Tuscany’s most unspoilt medieval cities
- Visit to Assisi, birthplace of St. Francis
- Discover Tuscany’s stunning countryside
- Escorted by an experienced tour manager