Seville, Cordoba & Granada
Six nights from only £599pp
Selected departures March to November 2014.
Andalucía is one of the most beautiful corners of Europe, where the excesses of modern life do not seem to have taken root and travellers are welcomed as honoured guests. Immortalised by the writings of Ernest Hemingway and beloved by Orson Welles, it is the Spain of Carmen, Figaro and Flamenco. Rich with the legacies of the Moors and Romans, its charm and serenity will captivate you.
Fully escorted price includes:
- Return flights to Malaga from London Gatwick, Bristol, East Midlands, Glasgow, Edinburgh, Belfast City, Dublin, Leeds/Bradford, Birmingham, Luton, Manchester, Newcastle, Exeter or Southampton
- Six nights bed and breakfast at excellent quality three and four-star hotels, staying in Seville, Granada and Mijas
- Experience unspoiled Andalucía, perhaps the most Spanish region in the country
- Guided tour of Seville – city of the Conquistadors
- Guided tour of the stunning Alhambra in Granada
- Visit to Cordoba – one of the most dramatic cities in Spain
- Visit to Ronda - one of the most spectacularly situated cities in Spain
- Escorted by an experienced tour manager