5 nights from £599pp
Departs 9 May, 13 June, 4 July, 22 August, 12 September and 3 October
Two of the great painters, Vermeer and Rembrandt, were born and lived near to each other in the beautiful towns of Delft and Leiden. The beauty of the scenery and surroundings that these Dutch masters called home will leave you in no doubt of their inspirations.
This 6 day tour, part of our Rail Holidays Europe series, travelling by Eurostar & fast local train visits both of these as well as the chance to see some of their creations in the lovely seaside town of The Hague and the Dutch capital, Amsterdam.
Day 1: Travel by Eurostar from St Pancras or Ebbsfleet to Brussels and onwards to the Hague and by coach to Delft.
Day 2: Morning guided walking tour of Delft with afternoon free for personal exploration.
Day 3: Full day tour to The Hague including entrance to the Mauritshuis.
Day 4: Full day tour to Leiden and Gouda
Day 5: Full day tour to Amsterdam including entrance to the Rijksmuseum and Rembrandt's House
Day 6: Travel by train from the Hague to Brussels and onwards by Eurostar to Ebbsfleet/St Pancras.
- Return Eurostar/local train from St Pancras/Ebbsfleet to The Hague via Brussels
- 5 nights' accommodation on bed and breakfast basis at the 3-star Hampshire Delft Centre Hotel in the heart of Delft
- Full coach touring itinerary including entrance fees and transfers as detailed above conducted by tour manager
- Tour manager throughout
- Single room supplement
- Holiday insurance
- Standard Premier/1st Class upgrade on Eurostar/local train. On the Eurostar this constitutes upgraded seating and light meal with complimentary drink with upgraded seating only on the local train leg
- Meals other than those stated
- Items of a personal nature such as drinks, laundry, telephone calls etc
- Porterage and gratuities.