Seven nights from only £489 per person
Departing May to September 2014
The four-star Smartline Village Resort Waterpark is set in a coveted position with magnificent views over Hersonissos. The hotel is made up of a series of buildings which are grouped together in a 'village' style, surrounded by delightfully landscaped grounds. ENjoy the Cretan Village family atmosphere that this beautiful hotel has to offer and choose to relax by one of the three pools.
The Greek island of Crete sits between the coast of North Africa and Greece and is steeped in ancient history. Surrounded by the warm waters of the Mediterranean this rugged island is the perfect holiday destination. Soft golden beaches line secluded bays while mountains rise steeply as you head inland.
Discover the ports and harbours, the soft sand beaches or the wonders of the Minoan civilisation which can be seen in the ruins of the palace of Knossos. For a picture perfect destination come and enjoy the delights of Crete.
Things to do whilst on your holiday in Crete:
- Visit the bustling markets, Venetian lighthouse and old town of Hania.
- For the active the 10 mile trek through the Samaria gorge and national park offers wonderful scenery and true peace.
- The mountain city of Heraklion is the island’s capital and offers some truly spectacular architecture.
- Return flights from Belfast International Airport
- Flight tax and fuel supplements
- Seven nights' accommodation
- Daily breakfast, lunch and evening meals
- All-inclusive drinks
- Free bottle of wine per room*
- Please ask about additional extras including checked luggage and airport parking
*On selected arrival dates