Seven nights from only £419 per person
The four-star Mareblue Village in Crete is set in a coveted position with magnificent views over the popular resort of Hersonissos. The hotel has a large lagoon style swimming pool, TV room, gym, restaurant, lounge bar and pool bar. All rooms have satellite TV, individually regulated air-conditioning, fridge and tea and coffee making facilities.The Greek island of Crete sits between the coast of North Africa and Greece and is steeped in ancient history. Surrounded by the warm waters of the Mediterranean this rugged island is the perfect holiday destination. Soft golden beaches line secluded bays while mountains rise steeply as you head inland.
Discover the ports and harbours, the soft sand beaches or the wonders of the Minoan civilisation which can be seen in the ruins of the palace of Knossos. For a picture perfect destination come and enjoy the delights of Crete.
Things to do whilst on your holiday in Crete:
- Visit the bustling markets, Venetian lighthouse and old town of Hania.
- For the active the 10 mile trek through the Samaria gorge and national park offers wonderful scenery and true peace.
- The mountain city of Heraklion is the island’s capital and offers some truly spectacular architecture.
- Return flights from London, regional departures available at a supplement
- Luggage allowance, flight tax and fuel supplements
- Seven nights four-star accommodation
- All meals, drinks and snacks
Call 0844 571 0732 - Quoting IND WEB
* Offer applies to bookings travelling June, September and October. Prices “from” act as an indication only and are per person based on 2 sharing a room, subject to availability. Offers do not include transfers, travel insurance or in-flight meals. Where local country hotel taxes are charged, these are payable locally and not included in the price advertised. Luggage allowance may vary, please check at the time of booking The above package holidays are fulfilled by agent number S6886 and ATOL number 3973 (Global Travel Group Ltd), whose booking conditions apply. Hotel rating is that of the supplier and may not be the official rating. We reserve the right to withdraw offers at any time. Travel restrictions, conditions and credit/debit card surcharges apply. Please ask at the time of booking for full details. When it’s gone, it’s gone. Full balance is due 14 weeks prior to departure. The image used is for illustration purposes only and does not reflect your actual holiday experience.