Selected departures June to October 2012
7 nights from £969pp.
You'll love this tour if you like:
- Atmospheric Italian seaside resorts
- Excellent holiday style hotel with great food
- Historic ports - Genova is terrific
- Glitzy Monte Carlo
- Quaint seaside harbours and villages
- Lively markets
This lovely tour, now into its second year, is based at the delightful Hotel Torino in the pretty resort of Diano Marina, and explores the wonderful coastline and towns of the Italian Riviera.Tour highlights include the chic seaside resort of Santa Margherita, achingly beautiful Portofino - playground of the rich and famous, the historic port of Genova, famed as the birthplace of Columbus, the pretty seafront village of Cervo, Alassio and the market at Ventimiglia. An added bonus is a trip over the border into the principality of Monaco.
Day 1: Travel by rail on Eurostar from St Pancras to Paris and onwards to Nice by TGV. On arrival transfer under tour manager's direction to hotel in Diano Marina (approx 1.5 hours) for check in for 7-night stay on dinner, bed and continental breakfast basis.
Day 2: Full day free in Diano Marina to relax and enjoy the hotel's facilities.
Day 3: Full day tour to the historic city of Genova.
Day 4:Full day tour to Monaco.
Day 5: Morning tour to Ventimiglia to visit the market with afternoon free in Diano Marina.
Day 6: Full day tour to Portofino and Santa Margherita
Day 7: Relaxing final day to Cervo and Alassio with farewell lunch at typical local restaurant
Day 8: Transfer to Nice station for TGV to Paris and onwards by Eurostar to St Pancras.
NB: Order of excursions may vary according to local conditions, market day in Ventimiglia (Friday) and tour manager's discretion.
Please note: Unfortunately, for all 2012 departures, the train will not be stopping at Ebbsfleet.
- Return Eurostar/TGV from St Pancras to Nice via Paris with coach transfer in Paris
- 7 nights' accommodation on dinner (set meal), bed and breakfast basis at the 4-star Torino Hotel in Diano Marina, based on shared occupancy of a twin room
- Return transfers from Nice to Diano Marina and full coach touring programme as detailed in the itinerary
- Tour manager throughout
- Single room supplement
- Holiday insurance
- Standard Premier/1st Class upgrade on Eurostar/TGV. On the Eurostar this constitutes upgraded seating and light meal with complimentary drink with upgraded seating only on the French railway leg
- Meals other than those stated
- Items of a personal nature such as drinks, laundry, telephone calls.
- Porterage and gratuities
|Departure Date||Duration||Status||Per Person||Single Supplement||Board Basis|
|03-Jun-2012||7||Available||£1,049||£175||Dinner and Breakfast|
|14-Oct-2012||7||Available||£969||£175||Dinner and Breakfast|
|21-Oct-2012||7||Available||£969||£175||Dinner and Breakfast|