Seven nights half-board from only £599 per person
Selected departures up to October 2014
Italy's contribution to European painting and sculture surpasses that of any other nation. Blend this with the magnificent scenery of the Italian lakes and one of the world's great cuisines and you have a superb destination for a tour.
This tour is a wonderful blend of some of the finest sights in northern Italy. Firstly Lake Garda, where waves lap gently on the shingle shoreline, with its background of the snow-capped Dolomite mountains; then Venice, a unique city full of cultural delights such as the Doge’s Palace, St. Mark's Basilica and the Grand Canal; lastly, Verona, one of the most romantic cities you will ever find and so appropriate as the setting for Romeo and Juliet.
Fully escorted price includes:
- Return flights from London Gatwick, London Heathrow, London Stansted, Birmingham, Edinburgh, Leeds/Bradford, Bristol, Manchester or Dublin
- Seven nights in a choice of excellent quality three or four-star hotels with breakfast and dinner
- Tour of beautiful Lake Garda – Italy’s largest lake
- Guided sightseeing tour of Verona - the city of Romeo and Juliet
- Tour of the Dolomites - with their dramatic alpine scenery
- Guided sightseeing tour of Venice, perhaps the most unique city on earth
- Escorted by an experienced tour manager