Three nights from only £269 per person
Selected departures April to November 2014
Paris was, is and always will be somewhere rather special. Why not try it with this superb four-day holiday. This inexhaustible city has something for everyone – whatever your taste. It is everything you imagine it to be, romantic, inspiring, vibrant even outrageous, but best of all Paris is unique. You will stay in a centrally located hotel, well situated for all the sights and have a wealth of visits and excursions included in the price.
Fully escorted price includes:
- Return rail connections available on selected dates from over thirty regional stations* including Newcastle, Leeds, Manchester, Glasgow, Liverpool, Birmingham, Nottingham, Bristol and Cardiff
- Return standard class reserved seat on Eurostar from London St. Pancras International. Upgrades available at a supplement
- Return coach transfers from Paris, Gare du Nord rail station to your hotel
- Three nights' bed and breakfast in excellent quality three or four-star hotels located approximately two miles from Notre Dame, the geographical centre of Paris.
- Comprehensive sightseeing tour of Paris
- Paris ‘By Night’ tour
- Visit to Versailles, with its beautiful Château
- Visit to the artists’ quarter - picturesque Montmartre
- Escorted by an experienced tour manager
*Please note supplements are applicable for certain regional stations