Explore The Mary Rose and Portsmouth's Maritime History in a private, fully escorted tour from just £299pp
On 31 May 2013 the brand new Mary Rose Museum opened in Portsmouth Historic Dockyard. The museum tells the story of Henry VIII’s flagship and displays the many priceless and fascinating objects found in and around the wrec.
With two talks from maritime archaeologist and Mary Rose diver Christopher Dobbs, who is Head of Interpretation at the Mary Rose Trust; a private evening at the museum;and time to explore the rest of the excellent exhibits at Portsmouth Historic Dockyard, this tour is a fascinating voyage of discovery.
Departing 7 November 2013 and 4 April 2014, the price includes:
- Two nights’ accommodation with full breakfast at the four-star Portsmouth Marriott Hotel
- Welcome reception, talk and private dinner with wine at the hotel
- Second dinner at the hotel
- Private reception, introductory talk and private viewing of the Mary Rose Museum
- All talks, admissions and guided tours
- Full touring itinerary and tour manager throughout
Call: 0844 472 9904 quoting UK IND WEB