2 nights in a city centre 4 star hotel including breakfast
Prices from £209 per person
SPECIAL OFFER: FREE UPGRADE to 5 star hotel on selected low season datesLike many capital cities, Warsaw is notable for its grand public buildings and excellent shopping, but is most famous for the outstanding reconstruction of its historic old town after its destruction in World War 2. Using the original materials each building has been meticulously returned to its former glory and it is a deligt in which to soak up Warsaw's own unique feel. Less fashionable than some, its a major cultural centre with much of interest to afficianados of music and art and there is a surprising wealth of parks and some fine palatial buildings to enjoy too.
Departures to October 2012.
The prices include:
- Direct flights from a number of regional UK airports to Warsaw and return
- Airport taxes and one piece of checked hold luggage per person
- 2 nights in a central 4 star hotel including breakfast*
- ATOL bonded for your peace of mind
- Fully flexible travel “tailor made” to suit you
- extra nights and hotel upgrades available at a supplement
* Prices based on two people sharing a twin/double bedded room